1) git init : This command is used to start a new repository
2) git clone : This command is used to obtain a repository from an existing URL
3) git add : This command adds a file to the staging area
4) git commit : This command records or snapshots the file permanently in the version history
5) git push : This command sends the committed changes of master branch to your remote repository.
6) git log: This command is used to list the version history for the current branch
7) git fetch : this command used to download contents from a remote repository
8) git pull : This command fetches and merges changes on the remote server to your working directory
9) git merge : This command merges the specified branch’s history into the current branch.
10) git checkout: This command is used to switch from one branch to another