Import and Export configuration is the basic protocol to staging the website or production website deployment, In Drupal 7, we need the extra modules to import and export or we can use features modules to do so.
But In the drupal 8 that settings / configuration can we imported directly from the core system, Drupal 8 provide the system in core functionality, if you want to do this kind of stuff, please follow this tutorial.
In this tutorial we can see how to import and export a view, you can do full configuration also, so lets start
1) Login to Drupal 8 with user having administrator role.
2) Navigate to admin >> Configuration >> Development >> Configuration Synchronization >> Export
or you can navigate using the path also "/admin/config/development/configuration/full/export"
3) Now go to single item export or navigate "/admin/config/development/configuration/single/export"
you will see something like this
4) Now select a "View" from Configuration Type and select a view you want to export.
5) Now copy the text inside generated "Here is your configuration:" and Paste it another website where you want to import that views at this path "/admin/config/development/configuration/single/import"
,but make sure the fields and content type are available before the import else you got the error.
If your operation is successful, then views is imported now.